Relieve sore muscles, relax a tired mind, and re-energize your body! Unlike most massage chains and spas, a session with me is a full 30, 60, 75, or 90 minutes and does not include consultation, undress and redress times.
Each massage will include:
- A pre-treatment consultation
- Organic aromatherapy oils, blends, and creams used to nourish and hydrate your skin.
- Heated moist-gel hydrocolator packs to help penetrate and soften muscles (optional)
- Cold & Warm eye pillows to help soothe and bring relief to strained or tight eye muscles.
- My massage table is equipped with a table warmer for clients who tend to be on the chilly side and for the colder winter months.
30 Minutes - $40
Designed to address specific areas of need, typically targeting on localized problems that you may be experiencing. It is also a great introduction to the benefits of massage therapy.
60 Minutes - $70
A one hour session can be a detailed massage on troubled areas or be a relaxing full body massage. Regular 60 minute appointments are a perfect way to reduce stress and help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
75 Minutes - $80
You will receive all of the benefits of a detailed massage for problem areas and have enough time to enjoy a full body massage. This is a great value and the most popular choice among my clients.
90 Minutes - $90A truly therapeutic and transforming experience. This massage provides all the time needed to address your entire body in full detail. By spending a little more time on yourself, your body and mind will thank you for it!
The following are some of the modalities I incorporate into a massage session:
- Swedish Massage
The most common type of massage given for relaxation, reducing stress, and to increase circulation and range of motion throughout the body.
- Gentle Deep Tissue Massage
A massage with firmer pressure that works deeply into the muscles and connective tissues to release chronic aches and pains.
- Trigger Point Therapy
Used to stop spasms and pain by applying pressure to specific points in the muscles that are painfully irritated.
- Aromatherapy Massage
Therapeutic essential oils are applied to specific points along the bodies nervous system to help relax and revitalize.
- Hydrotherapy Brings relaxation, healing, and pain relief into a session with the use of heat and cold therapy. Moist heat packs and towels, cold packs, and foot soaks with natural oils and salts are the perfect complement to any massage.